In this section
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- What is the Cordell Online Calculator?
- What 'reasonable steps' do I need to take to ensure I get Replacement Cover?
- How is my home insurance premium calculated?
- Is my home covered for earthquakes and other natural disasters?
- How can I get Replacement Cover included in my Home or Landlord policy?
- Do you cover tiny homes or relocatable homes?