In an event other than a natural disaster, we may settle your claim using Replacement Cover. This means we'll pay for the costs of the repairs or rebuild of your home, even if it costs more than the Sum Insured.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured?
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- What 'reasonable steps' do I need to take to ensure I get Replacement Cover?
- How is my home insurance premium calculated?
- How can I get Replacement Cover included in my Home or Landlord policy?
- Is my home covered for earthquakes and other natural disasters?
- Do you cover tiny homes or relocatable homes?