If you have Comprehensive Car, Home, Contents or Landlord Insurance with us, you can report a claim online. You'll need the following information, so it pays to have your recent policy document on hand:
- Policy number for the policy you are claiming on
- Name of the main policy contact
- Date of birth of the main policy contact
- Postcode (of your postal address)
- Email address
- Details of what happened and when
- Details of any other people involved (including any tenants, witnesses or emergency services)
For Comprehensive Car Insurance claims, you will also need the driver details, including the type of licence and the number of years licenced for both the person driving your vehicle and any other third party involved.
For Home, Contents or Landlord Insurance claims, you will also need the details of the damaged items or parts of your home, e.g., model and age.