If you make a change to your policy that results in a premium increase, you'll need to pay this straight away through our secure payment service if you pay your policy annually. If you are paying by direct debit instalments, your instalment amount will adjust to include the increase in premium.
In this section
- My contact details have changed. How do I update these in My AA Insurance?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- What can I do once I have registered for My AA Insurance?
- Can I change my car insurance cover type in My AA Insurance?
- Can I update my policy before renewing it?
- How can I update my name, title or date of birth?
- I'm owed a refund following a change to my policy. When will this appear on my credit/debit card?
- I'm moving house - what do I need to update?
- Why is my bank account concealed when I go to update my direct debit details?
- How do I stop receiving marketing communication and special offers?