Yes - for security purposes, you'll need to log in to My AA insurance each time you wish to use it. You have the option to log in via email, Google or Facebook to make things easier.
In this section
- Why haven't I received the password reset email?
- Can I create more than one login to access my policies in My AA Insurance?
- I've registered for My AA Insurance but I'm unable to log in.
- How do I change the log in password?
- I have changed my email address, how do I update my account?
- Do I have to log in each time I use My AA Insurance?
- Why have I been logged out of My AA Insurance?