If you got an insurance quote from us recently, you can easily retrieve it and buy online. Please note that if you have received a quote or made changes to your quote via our Contact Centre, it’s no longer available online. This means that if you would like to enquire or make further changes to this quote, you will need to give us a call on 0800 500 231.
In this section
- What is dual insurance?
- Does my policy include a cooling off period?
- Can I get a policy for less than 12 months?
- Who is AA Insurance?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How can I contact AA Insurance?
- How can I give feedback?
- What is the Insurance Claims Register (ICR)?
- How do I report insurance fraud?
- What are the consequences of insurance fraud?