If you got an insurance quote from us recently, you can easily retrieve it and buy online. Please note that if you have received a quote or made changes to your quote via our Contact Centre, it’s no longer available online. This means that if you would like to enquire or make further changes to this quote, you will need to give us a call on 0800 500 231.
In this section
- What do the different excesses listed on my policy schedule mean?
- What does ‘period of insurance’ mean?
- Why do you charge levies?
- What makes up my total premium?
- Why is last year’s premium on my renewal notice different to what I paid?
- The direct debits shown on my renewal notice in ‘last year’s premium’ are different to what I’m paying, and I didn’t make any changes to my policy?
- What is a like-for-like premium? Why do you use it?
- Why is last year’s premium on my renewal notice?
- How much are the Multi Policy and AA Member Discounts?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for any discounts?