If you got an insurance quote from us recently, you can easily retrieve it and buy online. Please note that if you have received a quote or made changes to your quote via our Contact Centre, it’s no longer available online. This means that if you would like to enquire or make further changes to this quote, you will need to give us a call on 0800 500 231.
In this section
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?
- Will my Contents premium decrease?
- Will my premium be affected by these changes?