Any licensed driver who has your permission to drive your car is automatically covered by your car insurance policy. Special terms and excesses relating to age and driving experience may apply. These are shown on your policy schedule. Your excess may vary depending on age and driving experience.
In this section
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- If I have held my overseas licence for over two years, is the Inexperienced Driver Excess applicable?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- How can I reduce my car insurance premium?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?
- Am I covered to drive if I have a medical condition, or recently had surgery?