If your car is insured for Market Value and it is written off or stolen, you'll receive what the car was worth that day. At AA Insurance we prefer to offer Agreed Value to ensure you don't get any surprises at claim time. However, some of our Small Business Vehicles will be insured for Market Value, which will be made clear during the application process. It is important you check the value shown on your policy schedule and discuss it with us if you have any concerns.
In this section
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- How do I update my AA Membership?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?
- What does Market Value mean?