If your car is insured for Market Value and it is written off or stolen, you'll receive what the car was worth that day. At AA Insurance we prefer to offer Agreed Value to ensure you don't get any surprises at claim time. However, some of our Small Business Vehicles will be insured for Market Value, which will be made clear during the application process. It is important you check the value shown on your policy schedule and discuss it with us if you have any concerns.
In this section
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?