Yes, our Contents Insurance Policy will cover your contents while they are kept in a professional storage facility that's operated by commercial storage company. Cover for your contents in storage is limited to loss caused by:
- fire, explosion or lightning,
- storm or flood,
- burglary by forced entry,
- deliberate damage or vandalism,
- a water or oil leak from a tank, pipe, water or heating system,
- a frozen tank, pipe, water or heating system,
- impact by vehicle, aircraft, falling trees or branches.
Our Limited Contents Insurance policy will cover your contents while they are kept in a professional storage facility. Cover for your contents in storage will be limited to loss caused by burglary, fire, storm, flood and natural disaster only.
You can find this information in your policy document, under the section 'Standard benefits - cover automatically included', under 'Contents in storage'.
If your contents are kept in storage but not in a professional storage facility, please contact us to discuss your cover.