Yes, if you take out two or more insurance policies with us, you'll automatically qualify for a Multi Policy Discount. Depending on when you take out your policies, your discount will be applied either at time of payment, or as a refund.
In this section
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- What is the Cordell Online Calculator?
- I'm renovating my home, am I covered?
- I tried to start the Claim Online process but received the error message 'Sorry, your details could not be matched with our records. Please check the information you have entered.' What does this mean?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- What's changing in home insurance premiums?
- How is my home insurance premium calculated?