The EQC or Earthquake Commission is a government body set up to help cover damage caused by an earthquake or natural disaster. For more information visit the EQC website.
In this section
- How can I reduce my home insurance premium?
- Do I get a package discount if I insure my home and contents?
- I'm renovating my home, am I covered?
- Do you cover homes that are used for Airbnb or Bookabach?
- Is my home covered for earthquakes and other natural disasters?
- Do I need to tell you if my home is unoccupied?
- What's changing in home insurance premiums?
- What is reinsurance?
- How is my home insurance premium calculated?
- What is Replacement Cover?