Replacement Cover will be applied to your policy automatically. In an event other than a natural disaster, we'll use Replacement Cover to settle your claim, as long as you have taken 'reasonable steps' to give us an accurate size for your home and you have calculated an accurate Sum Insured.
In this section
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?