Carpets and fixed floor coverings are covered under your home policy. Any rugs, mats or floating floor coverings will be covered under your contents policy.
In this section
- Am I covered if someone takes something during an open home, a party or during a tradesperson's visit?
- Am I covered by my Contents Insurance if something happens to my belongings while I'm on holiday?
- I'm a student who is living in a boarding school or in tertiary accommodation. Am I still covered under my parent's contents policy?
- I've just moved into my first flat. Am I still covered under my parent's contents policy?
- How do I add optional extras to my Contents Policy?
- Are my contents covered for earthquakes or other natural disasters?
- Can I get contents insurance if I'm renting?
- What does my Contents Insurance Policy cover?
- Does my Contents Insurance Policy cover my broken mobile phone or tablet screen?
- Do I need to specify my hearing aids?