Carpets and fixed floor coverings are covered under your home policy. Any rugs, mats or floating floor coverings will be covered under your contents policy.
In this section
- What does my Contents Insurance Policy cover?
- Does my Contents Insurance Policy cover my broken mobile phone or tablet screen?
- Do I need to specify my hearing aids?
- Is my partner covered under my contents policy?
- Is carpet covered under my home policy or my contents policy?
- Does my policy cover liability?
- Are my contents covered while in storage?
- Am I covered while moving to a new house?
- What happens if I go on holiday?
- What if I lend my contents to someone else?