We've partnered with the Earthquake Commission (Toka Tū Ake EQC) to manage EQCover claims for natural disaster insurance cover on their behalf. This means we will assess, manage and settle your entire claim—including the EQCover portion of the claim—on behalf of EQC. Having one point of contact will deliver simplicity and certainty sooner for you in what can be a very stressful time.
In this section
- When I make a home claim, am I entitled to my full home sum insured?
- What’s involved when I make a home insurance claim?
- What's the difference between my AA Insurance customer manager and a project manager working on my claim?
- What kind of photos are needed for my insurance claim and why?
- What is a scope of works and what is the process for preparing this?
- Who is MPS? Why are they working on my home insurance claim?
- Can I get my own quotes for my home insurance claim?
- What happens if a neighbour’s tree damages my home in a storm?
- What does reinstatement condition mean?
- What do the risk categories for property in areas affected by the Auckland Anniversary Weekend floods and Cyclone Gabrielle mean for my home or contents insurance policy in the future?