As an AA Insurance customer, you can expect to receive your renewal documents by email or in the post (depending on your chosen method of communication) approximately one month before your policy is due to renew.
Once you’ve reviewed your documents, and are happy to continue with your cover, you can then renew your policy by arranging payment.
If you pay by direct debit instalments, your policy will automatically renew and your payments will continue to be deducted. You’ll find your payment amounts and your first instalment date outlined on your renewal letter.
If you choose to pay for your policy on an annual basis, you don’t need to wait until your renewal date to arrange payment; you can do this straight away by you can using:
- My AA Insurance, our online customer portal
- Credit or debit card: go to aainsurance.co.nz/pay or phone 0800 500 213
- search for AA Insurance - Premium as the Bill Payee so we can track your payment
- enter your Customer PRN (Payment Reference Number) in the Particulars field.
- AA Centres: Search for an AA Centre near you, where you can pay your premium in person.