Rest assured, your cover will continue as normal if you’ve had to leave your home or contents behind to evacuate or get to safety during a severe weather event. Any belongings you have with you will also continue to be covered during this time.
In this section
- Does my policy cover me if I’m using my vehicle during a track day or if I'm racing?
- Does my policy cover me if I use my motorcycle for business use?
- Can I get insurance for a motorcycle that I'm not licenced to ride?
- What kind of cover do you have available for motorcycles?
- Do you cover mopeds?
- What is one event, one excess?
- What happens to my premium if my claim is a total loss?
- What do I do if someone I know has passed away, but still has insurance policies with AA Insurance?
- Do you have translation services available?
- What is an authorised individual?
- Do you use the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency motor vehicle register?
- Does my policy include cover for temporary accommodation if I can’t live in my home following an event?
- Are my contents covered if they are stolen?
- What was the process for refunding customers who were impacted by the discounts error?
- Does my home policy cover damage caused by trees?