AA Insurance identified that some eligible customers may not have received, or may have been delayed in receiving, either a Multi Policy Discount, an AA Member Discount and/or No Claims Bonus benefit. We have contacted or attempted to contact all eligible customers who have been affected, to ensure that any overpaid premiums have been refunded and their AA Insurance policies are updated. If you received a letter, email or text from us about a refund but have not received it, or you are wondering whether you are owed a refund, please contact us on 0800 080 841 so we can check.
In this section
- Does my policy cover me if I’m using my vehicle during a track day or if I'm racing?
- Does my policy cover me if I use my motorcycle for business use?
- Can I get insurance for a motorcycle that I'm not licenced to ride?
- What kind of cover do you have available for motorcycles?
- Do you cover mopeds?
- What is one event, one excess?
- What happens to my premium if my claim is a total loss?
- What do I do if someone I know has passed away, but still has insurance policies with AA Insurance?
- Do you have translation services available?
- What is an authorised individual?
- Am I eligible for a No Claims Bonus?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- How much are the Multi Policy and AA Member Discounts?
- Does my policy include cover for temporary accommodation if I can’t live in my home following an event?
- Is there support available for people impacted by recent severe weather events, outside of insurance cover?