This depends on the the cover you have. If have our optional landlord contents cover, we'll pay the market value of the covered item in the form of cash, voucher or store credit or pay the cost to repair your contents (whichever the lesser), up to the value of the sum insured you choose for your contents.
Our landlord contents insurance covers the following items which belong to you, and are provided for the use of your tenants at the insured address:
- furniture, rugs, lamps, blinds and curtains
- domestic appliances not permanently plumbed into or wired into your rental home
- domestic tools and gardening tools
- domestic lawn mowers and domestic ride-on lawn mowers
- portable swimming pools, saunas or spa pools.
Please see your policy document for the full details of how we cover you. The details of our landlord contents cover can be found under the heading 'Optional benefits - cover you may have chosen', under 'Landlord contents cover', and the list of covered items can be found under 'Definitions' and 'Landlord contents'.