No - we can only provide insurance policies for vehicles which you own. If you're borrowing a vehicle from a friend or family member, it's best to get the owner of the vehicle to contact their insurance company to make sure you're covered.
In this section
- Does my car insurance policy cover me while I'm off-roading?
- Is my insurance cheaper if my car has an alarm, dash cam or GPS tracker?
- Am I covered for fuel contamination and what should I do if I use the wrong fuel in my vehicle?
- Is my trailer covered under my car insurance?
- Do I need to disclose speeding fines/tickets when setting up my policy or updating my details?
- Do you cover electric and hybrid vehicles?
- Do I need to get a pre-purchase inspection for my new car before I can get insurance?
- Can I insure a vehicle I'm borrowing?
- Am I able to insure a vehicle that I'm renting?
- Am I able to insure a flood damaged vehicle, which has now been repaired?