Yes - our contents insurance policies cover you for any guns and firearms that you're licenced to hold in New Zealand. You'll just need to make sure that the value of these are included in your total sum insured amount.
In this section
- Do you cover my laptop or tablet if I bring it to work or school?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover guns or firearms?
- Are my belongings covered if they're stolen from my car?
- Does my policy cover pet damage?
- Does my contents policy cover my prosthetic limb?
- Why has my contents sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Do you cover quad bikes, dirt bikes or go-carts?
- Does my contents policy cover drones?
- Can I include excess-free hearing aid cover on my policy?
- Can I include laptop and tablet cover on my policy?