Yes – our home and landlord insurance policies cover any off-grid wind turbine or solar set up you may have on your property. You’ll just need to ensure that your sum insured is enough to cover your home, including these items.
In this section
- Does my policy cover off-grid power sources?
- Does my home policy cover me for damage caused by pests?
- Can I include excess-free glass cover on my policy?
- Can I insure a multi-unit dwelling?
- What is a multi-unit dwelling?
- Why has my home sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Does my home insurance policy cover solar panels?
- Can I set up a home insurance policy for my apartment?
- What’s a home sum insured amount?
- Does my home policy cover damage caused by trees?