AA Membership is not automatically included in your car insurance policy, but can be purchased separately. It will give you dollar discounts off your insurance premiums when you give us your personal AA Membership number each time you take out or renew an eligible policy. If you're interested in more information, please visit our website.
In this section
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?