How can we help?
Account & Login
Payments & Premiums
- Can AA Insurance customers expect a premium rebate as a result of the 2021 lockdown?
- What if I normally pay for my insurance at an AA Centre but can’t due to a lockdown?
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my driver licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- How do I find out more about my AA Pet policy?
- How do I find out more about my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected by COVID-19?
- Does AA Insurance have any customer remediation work happening at the moment?
- I’ve received a text asking me to complete a discount form. Is this a scam?
- What is the AA Insurance Holidays Act Remediation?
- How much are the Multi Policy and AA Member Discounts?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for any discounts?
- How do I find out if I’m currently receiving any applicable discounts?
- What are modifications?
- How do I add optional extras to my car policy?
- I want to upgrade from Third Party insurance
- My cars an automatic but I can only find the manual transmission model online
- I can't find the variant for my car while getting a quote
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Are my contents covered if someone takes something from my property during an open home, a party or during a tradesperson's visit?
- Am I covered by my contents insurance if something happens to my belongings while I'm away on holiday?
- I'm a student who is living in a boarding school or in tertiary accommodation. Am I still covered under my parents’ contents policy?
- I've just moved into my first flat. Am I still covered under my parents’ contents policy?
- Are my prescription glasses and sunglasses covered by contents insurance?
- Can I insure my adult child's possessions?
- Do you cover the repair of areas in the home that were not damaged in an event to create a match?
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
Landlord InsuranceMore Answers
Small Business Insurance
- Do you offer business or commercial insurance?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Why haven't I received the password reset email?
- Can I create more than one login to access my policies in My AA Insurance?
- I've registered for My AA Insurance but I'm unable to log in.
- How do I change the log in password?
- I have changed my email address, how do I update my account?
- Do I have to log in each time I use My AA Insurance?
- How can I register for My AA Insurance?
- What is a 'Main Policy Contact'?
- How do I find out who the main policy contact is?
- This is my first time registering, so why do I receive an error message telling me my email is already registered?
- How do I find out if I'm already registered?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- How do I get my policy information by email?
- I need a receipt for my insurance payment
- Where can I find the policy wording?
- What is a Certificate of Currency?
- Where can I download a Certificate of Currency?
- Where can I access my policy schedule?
Updating your policy
- How do I change the Interested Party on my policy?
- My contact details have changed. How do I update these in My AA Insurance?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- What can I do once I have registered for My AA Insurance?
- Can I change my car insurance cover type in My AA Insurance?
- Can I update my policy before renewing it?
Home Insurance Claims
- How much is the EQCover excess?
- How do I claim for an earthquake or a landslip?
- Have EQC levies changed as a result of the Natural Disaster Response Model (NDRM)?
- What is the National Disaster Response Model (NDRM)?
- What does EQC cover?
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
Contents Insurance Claims
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
- I've had a break in - what should I do?
- My contents are no longer secure
- Specified items and valuations
- Claiming for your glasses
- I've dropped my laptop
Car Insurance Claims
- I've been in an accident - what should I do?
- What happens at the Customer Service Centres?
- How do I make Glass Claims?
- Someone has hit my car, what should I do?
Making a claim
- My TV cracked, what do I do?
- How do I make a claim?
- What is an excess?
- If I didn't cause the accident will I still need to pay my excess?
- What details should I collect after being in an accident?
- How can I report a claim online?
Understanding your premium
- What do the different excesses listed on my policy schedule mean?
- What does ‘period of insurance’ mean?
- Why do you charge levies?
- What makes up my total premium?
- Why is last year’s premium on my renewal notice different to what I paid?
- The direct debits shown on my renewal notice in ‘last year’s premium’ are different to what I’m paying, and I didn’t make any changes to my policy?
Paying for your premium
- Can I pay for my policy by cheque?
- What are my payment options
- How can I pay for my policy?
- What is my customer PRN?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?
- How do I pay for my annual premium via internet banking?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- Why can't I pay by automatic payment?
- Can I put my policy or payments on hold?
- How do I change my payment frequency?
- Do you deduct payments during weekends or public holidays?
- How can I change the account that my direct debits are deducted from?