How can we help?
Account & login
- Do I get a package discount if I insure my home and contents?
- I'm renovating my home, am I covered?
- Do you cover homes that are used for Airbnb or Bookabach?
- Do I need to tell you if my home is unoccupied?
- What's changing in home insurance premiums?
- What is reinsurance?
- What does my Contents Insurance Policy cover?
- Does my Contents Insurance Policy cover my broken mobile phone or tablet screen?
- Do I need to specify my hearing aids?
- Is my partner covered under my contents policy?
- Is carpet covered under my home policy or my contents policy?
- Does my policy cover liability?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- What is a Certificate of Currency?
- How do I get a Certificate of Currency?
- Where can I access my policy schedule?
- How do I get my policy documents by email?
Updating your policy
- How do I cancel my policy?
- What can I do once I have registered for My AA Insurance?
- Can I change my car insurance cover type in My AA Insurance?
- Can I update my policy before renewing it?
- How can I update my name, title or date of birth?
- I'm owed a refund following a change to my policy. When will this appear on my credit/debit card?
Making a claim
- How do I make a claim?
- How can I report a claim online?
- How do I fix my damaged or chipped windscreen?
- What happens if I start a claim online and can't complete it?
- What should I do if my car is stolen?
- I tried to start the Claim Online process but received the error message 'Sorry, your details could not be matched with our records. Please check the information you have entered.' What does this mean?
Paying for your premium
- How can I pay for my policy?
- What is my customer PRN?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?
- How do I pay for my annual premium via internet banking?
- Why can't I pay by automatic payment?
- Can I put my policy or payments on hold?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- How do I change my payment frequency?
- Do you deduct payments during weekends or public holidays?
- How can I change the account that my direct debits are deducted from?