How can we help?
Account & Login
- Are AA Centres open?
- Why have you chosen the date of 16 April 2020?
- What if I have already cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What if I am experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19?
- How are you supporting customers during this time? What are your new initiatives?
- Are the financial initiatives available to new customers?
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- Am I covered if someone takes something during an open home, a party or during a tradesperson's visit?
- Am I covered by my Contents Insurance if something happens to my belongings while I'm on holiday?
- I'm a student who is living in a boarding school or in tertiary accommodation. Am I still covered under my parent's contents policy?
- I've just moved into my first flat. Am I still covered under my parent's contents policy?
- How do I add optional extras to my Contents Policy?
- Are my contents covered for earthquakes or other natural disasters?
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
Landlord InsuranceMore Answers
Small Business Insurance
- Do you offer business or commercial insurance?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Why haven't I received the password reset email?
- Can I create more than one login to access my policies in My AA Insurance?
- I've registered for My AA Insurance but I'm unable to log in.
- How do I change the log in password?
- I have changed my email address, how do I update my account?
- Do I have to log in each time I use My AA Insurance?
- How can I register for My AA Insurance?
- What is a 'Main Policy Contact'?
- How do I find out who the main policy contact is?
- This is my first time registering, so why do I receive an error message telling me my email is already registered?
- How do I find out if I'm already registered?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- How do I get my policy information by email?
- Where can I find the policy wording?
- What is a Certificate of Currency?
- How do I get a Certificate of Currency?
- Where can I access my policy schedule?
- How do I get my policy documents by email?
Updating your policy
- My contact details have changed. How do I update these in My AA Insurance?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- What can I do once I have registered for My AA Insurance?
- Can I change my car insurance cover type in My AA Insurance?
- Can I update my policy before renewing it?
- How can I update my name, title or date of birth?
Home Insurance Claims
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
- What information do I need to make a claim?
- What is legal liability?
- Your house is not safe to live in
- There has been a fire
Contents Insurance Claims
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
- I've had a break in - what should I do?
- My contents are no longer secure
- Specified items and valuations
- Claiming for your glasses
- I've dropped my laptop
Car Insurance Claims
- I've been in an accident - what should I do?
- What happens at the Customer Service Centres?
- How do I make Glass Claims?
- Someone has hit my car, what should I do?
Making a claim
- How do I make a claim?
- What is an excess?
- If I didn't cause the accident will I still need to pay my excess?
- What details should I collect after being in an accident?
- How can I report a claim online?
- What happens if I start a claim online and can't complete it?
Paying for your premium
- What are my payment options
- How can I pay for my policy?
- What is my customer PRN?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?
- How do I pay for my annual premium via internet banking?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- Why can't I pay by automatic payment?
- Can I put my policy or payments on hold?
- How do I change my payment frequency?
- Do you deduct payments during weekends or public holidays?
- How can I change the account that my direct debits are deducted from?