No, we don't charge any additional fees for using a credit or debit card to make a premium or excess payment. However, it's a good idea to check with your bank or card provider to check if any processing fees apply when using your card.
In this section
- Do you offer any buy now, pay later options?
- Are there any processing fees when paying via credit or debit card?
- I’ve received a text message advising that you were unable to process my latest bill and to update billing information via a link. Is this a scam?
- I want to postpone or suspend my insurance renewal, how do I do this?
- Is the AA Insurance Hardship Fund still available?
- Can I pay for my policy by cheque?
- What if I have cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What can I do if I am experiencing financial hardship?
- What are my premium payment options?
- How can I pay for my policy?