We're aware of a scam text that's currently circulating asking our customers to arrange payment for their policies online. Please do not respond to this message or follow any suspicious links. Rest assured, we don’t send texts to our customers with links requesting payments.
In this section
- Do you offer any buy now, pay later options?
- Are there any processing fees when paying via credit or debit card?
- I’ve received a text message advising that you were unable to process my latest bill and to update billing information via a link. Is this a scam?
- I want to postpone or suspend my insurance renewal, how do I do this?
- Is the AA Insurance Hardship Fund still available?
- Can I pay for my policy by cheque?
- What if I have cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What can I do if I am experiencing financial hardship?
- What are my premium payment options?
- How can I pay for my policy?