AA Insurance no longer offers a No Claims Bonus. If you have any questions about the applicability of the No Claims Bonus to your Comprehensive Motor Policy, please refer to our terms and conditions here.
In this section
- Does my policy cover me if I’m using my vehicle during a track day or if I'm racing?
- Does my policy cover me if I use my motorcycle for business use?
- Can I get insurance for a motorcycle that I'm not licenced to ride?
- What kind of cover do you have available for motorcycles?
- Do you cover mopeds?
- What is one event, one excess?
- What happens to my premium if my claim is a total loss?
- What do I do if someone I know has passed away, but still has insurance policies with AA Insurance?
- Do you have translation services available?
- What is an authorised individual?
- Does my policy include cover for temporary accommodation if I can’t live in my home following an event?
- What was the process for refunding customers who were impacted by the discounts error?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for a Multi Policy Discount or an AA Membership Discount?
- Are my appliances and whiteware covered by my home policy or contents policy?
- Do you use the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency motor vehicle register?