If your vehicle is repaired as part of a claim by one of our trusted repairers, we guarantee the quality of workmanship, parts and materials used. This guarantee will remain in place while your vehicle is registered for road use in New Zealand, meaning the guarantee will remain in place even if you sell your vehicle. You can find this information in your policy document, under the heading How we will settle your claim.
In this section
- What happens if my vehicle is written off or is a total loss?
- What is a Customer Service Centre?
- What does 'lifetime repair guarantee' mean?
- I've been in a car accident, what should I do?
- What happens at the Customer Service Centres?
- How do I make a claim for my car's windscreen or window glass?
- Someone has hit my car, what should I do?