Please note, claims for things like sunroofs, glass roofs, mirrors, tail and headlights, and lamp covers are not covered under the excess-free glass cover benefit, which means an excess will need to be paid when you make a claim on damages to these items. You can find the full details of how we cover you in your policy document. This information is found under the heading Optional benefits - cover you may have chosen, within the subheading Excess-free glass cover.
In this section
- What happens if my vehicle is written off or is a total loss?
- What is a Customer Service Centre?
- What does 'lifetime repair guarantee' mean?
- I've been in a car accident, what should I do?
- What happens at the Customer Service Centres?
- How do I make a claim for my car's windscreen or window glass?
- Someone has hit my car, what should I do?