While we can provide insurance cover for a motorcycle which you're not licenced to ride, we won't be able to insure you as a rider until you have the appropriate licence for your vehicle. To set up an insurance policy, you will need to list at least one rider who is legally able to ride your motorcycle.
In this section
- Does my policy cover me if I’m using my vehicle during a track day or if I'm racing?
- Does my policy cover me if I use my motorcycle for business use?
- Can I get insurance for a motorcycle that I'm not licenced to ride?
- What kind of cover do you have available for motorcycles?
- Do you cover mopeds?
- What is one event, one excess?
- What happens to my premium if my claim is a total loss?
- What do I do if someone I know has passed away, but still has insurance policies with AA Insurance?
- Do you have translation services available?
- What is an authorised individual?