The ICR is an independently run database that was established in 1999. It allows AA Insurance and other participating insurance companies to check the accuracy of information provided with policy applications and claims. Its purpose is to help insurance companies detect any insurance fraud when processing insurance applications and claims.
In this section
- How can I live chat with you?
- I lost my AA Membership card
- How do you help customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment to sort out their insurance?
- Do you offer boat insurance?
- How do I know if my Multi Policy Discount has been applied?
- What is dual insurance?
- Does my policy include a cooling off period?
- Can I get a policy for less than 12 months?
- Who is AA Insurance?
- How do I make a complaint?