The ICR is an independently run database that was established in 1999. It allows AA Insurance and other participating insurance companies to check the accuracy of information provided with policy applications and claims. Its purpose is to help insurance companies detect any insurance fraud when processing insurance applications and claims.
In this section
- What is dual insurance?
- Does my policy include a cooling off period?
- Can I get a policy for less than 12 months?
- Who is AA Insurance?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How can I contact AA Insurance?
- How can I give feedback?
- What is the Insurance Claims Register (ICR)?
- How do I report insurance fraud?
- What are the consequences of insurance fraud?