Our Trailer Insurance Policy only covers you for damage to your trailer and damage your trailer causes to other people’s property. There is no cover for the contents of your trailer. Any contents or belongings in your trailer will need to be insured under your contents insurance. For more information, see our contents insurance.
In this section
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?