Whether you rent one room in a shared flat or rent out a whole house, either of our contents insurance policies are ideal for renters.
In this section
- Are my contents covered if someone takes something from my property during an open home, a party or during a tradesperson's visit?
- Am I covered by my contents insurance if something happens to my belongings while I'm away on holiday?
- I'm a student who is living in a boarding school or in tertiary accommodation. Am I still covered under my parents’ contents policy?
- I've just moved into my first flat. Am I still covered under my parents’ contents policy?
- Are my prescription glasses and sunglasses covered by contents insurance?
- Can I insure my adult child's possessions?
- How do I add optional extras to my contents policy?
- Are my contents covered for earthquakes or other natural disasters?
- Can I get contents insurance if I'm renting?
- What does my contents insurance cover?