Yes - our Small Business Insurance is designed to be flexible. That's why you're able to increase or decrease the amount that you're insured for, add new policy modules, or cancel old ones. If you need to make changes to your policy, please call us on 0800 500 231 anytime between 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
In this section
- Why can’t I see my Small Business Insurance policy online?
- I don’t have a registered company; can I still get business insurance?
- Do you offer income protection insurance?
- Can I get a quote for my Small Business Insurance at an AA Centre?
- Do I need defective workmanship cover if I have public liability cover?
- Can I insure my commercial premises?
- How do I request a certificate of currency for my Small Business Insurance policy?
- Do you offer professional indemnity cover?
- Do you insure passenger carrying services?
- Do you offer business or commercial insurance?
- How do I pay for my annual premium via online banking?
- This is my first time registering for My AA Insurance, so why do I receive an error message telling me my email is already registered?
- How can I reduce my car insurance premium?
- Why can't I pay by automatic payment?
- Do I need to inspect my rental property?