To keep your claim as easy and stress-free as possible, it helps to have all the relevant information on hand, including:
- The full details and circumstances of what has happened
- The date and time that the incident occurred
- The full details of everyone involved
- As much information as you can provide about any damage, stolen or lost items
- Your policy number if you have this handy
- Your contact number and email address
- You may need to provide proof of ownership such as receipts, instruction manuals or photos.
- If a crime has been committed, make sure you get a copy of the police report.