If your partner lives with you, your contents insurance policy will cover their belongings. You'll just need to make sure that your sum insured is enough to cover your partners' belongings, too.
In this section
- Do you cover my laptop or tablet if I bring it to work or school?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover guns or firearms?
- Are my belongings covered if they're stolen from my car?
- Does my policy cover pet damage?
- Does my contents policy cover my prosthetic limb?
- Why has my contents sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Do you cover quad bikes, dirt bikes or go-carts?
- Does my contents policy cover drones?
- Can I include excess-free hearing aid cover on my policy?
- Can I include laptop and tablet cover on my policy?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover broken screens (such as mobile phone, laptop or tablet screen)?
- Is carpet covered under my home insurance policy or my contents insurance policy?
- Do I need receipts or valuations for all of my contents?
- What does my contents insurance cover?
- Are my contents covered while moving to a new house?