If you need to make a claim, receipts and valuations are a good way to show what you are claiming on. If you don't have a receipt of valuation, you can also use photos, financial statements or records kept by the shop where you purchased the item.
In this section
- Are my contents covered for earthquakes or other natural disasters?
- Can I get contents insurance if I'm renting?
- What does my Contents Insurance Policy cover?
- Does my Contents Insurance Policy cover my broken mobile phone or tablet screen?
- Do I need to specify my hearing aids?
- Is there insurance cover for hired e-scooters or bikes, should someone run into a car or other property and damage it?
- Is my partner covered under my contents policy?
- Is carpet covered under my home policy or my contents policy?
- Does my policy cover liability?
- Are my contents covered while in storage?