Any licensed rider who has your permission to ride your motorcycle is automatically covered by your Motorcycle Insurance policy. Special terms and excesses relating to age and driving experience may apply. These are shown on your policy schedule. Your excess may vary depending on age and driving experience.
In this section
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?