We're giving you the AA Home Response subscription at no cost for as long as your home or rental property is insured with us. When you use the AA Home Response service you'll need to pay the AA Home tradesperson directly for the work they do. AA Home tradespeople offer competitive rates for emergency and scheduled services. Find out more here.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?