It's easy to upgrade your subscription. Simply call 0800 AA Home (0800 224 663) and the team at AA Home will arrange this for you. This subscription usually costs $199, but all AA Insurance home and landlord customers get a special discounted price of $147. Please note, cover is not available for a period of 24 hours after you purchase AA Home Response Plus.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- I have a rental property; can my tenants use the AA Home Response service?
- Will I need to pay anything for AA Home Response?
- What types of incidents are covered with AA Home Response?
- Will I be able to choose a preferred repairer with AA Home Response?
- What are the benefits of upgrading to AA Home Response Plus?