All amounts referred to in your policy are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). This includes your premium, sum insured and agreed value.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?