Your policy requires you to maintain and secure your home or rental property, including taking all reasonable steps to prevent loss occurring. To ensure your chimney doesn’t have any build-up that may cause loss or damage as a result of poor maintenance, it’s best to have your chimney swept regularly.
In this section
- Does my policy cover off-grid power sources?
- Does my home policy cover me for damage caused by pests?
- Can I include excess-free glass cover on my policy?
- Can I insure a multi-unit dwelling?
- What is a multi-unit dwelling?
- Why has my home sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Does my home insurance policy cover solar panels?
- Can I set up a home insurance policy for my apartment?
- What’s a home sum insured amount?
- Does my home policy cover damage caused by trees?