We appreciate that many customers have difficulty calculating an accurate Sum Insured and understand it can be stressful contemplating whether the amount calculated is enough. To eliminate this stress and provide you with a level of comfort, we introduced Replacement Cover for those customers who take reasonable steps to provide us with accurate information.
In this section
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- What is the Cordell Online Calculator?