There is no cover if you have been advised or directed not to drive by your doctor, midwife or other medical professional. However, once you have received the all clear to drive, this exclusion will no longer apply.
In this section
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- How do I update my AA Membership?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?