Yes, we provide a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on any repairs carried out by one of our AA Insurance Quality Repairers as the result of a claim with us. We will guarantee the quality of their workmanship, parts and materials used to complete the repairs on the vehicle. This guarantee remains in place for the life of the vehicle, which means if you sell the vehicle, the guarantee will transfer over to the new owner.
In this section
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?