Yes, we provide a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on any repairs carried out by one of our AA Insurance Repairers as the result of a claim with us. We will guarantee the quality of their workmanship, parts and materials used to complete the repairs on the vehicle. This guarantee remains in place for the life of the vehicle, which means if you sell the vehicle, the guarantee will transfer over to the new owner.
In this section
- Does my car insurance policy cover me while I'm off-roading?
- Is my insurance cheaper if my car has an alarm, dash cam or GPS tracker?
- Am I covered for fuel contamination and what should I do if I use the wrong fuel in my vehicle?
- Is my trailer covered under my car insurance?
- Do I need to disclose speeding fines/tickets when setting up my policy or updating my details?
- Do you cover electric and hybrid vehicles?
- Do I need to get a pre-purchase inspection for my new car before I can get insurance?
- Can I insure a vehicle I'm borrowing?
- Am I able to insure a vehicle that I'm renting?
- Am I able to insure a flood damaged vehicle, which has now been repaired?