Yes, we provide a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on any repairs carried out by one of our AA Insurance Quality Repairers as the result of a claim with us. We will guarantee the quality of their workmanship, parts and materials used to complete the repairs on the vehicle. This guarantee remains in place for the life of the vehicle, which means if you sell the vehicle, the guarantee will transfer over to the new owner.
In this section
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- How do I update my AA Membership?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?
- What does Market Value mean?
- Where do I find my AA Membership number?