No, we're currently unable to provide cover for apartments with our home or landlord insurance policies. However, our contents insurance policies can provide you with cover for your belongings while you're living in an apartment.
In this section
- Does my policy cover off-grid power sources?
- Does my home policy cover me for damage caused by pests?
- Can I include excess-free glass cover on my policy?
- Can I insure a multi-unit dwelling?
- What is a multi-unit dwelling?
- Why has my home sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Does my home insurance policy cover solar panels?
- Can I set up a home insurance policy for my apartment?
- What’s a home sum insured amount?
- Does my home policy cover damage caused by trees?