If you have car, home, contents or landlord Insurance with us, you can report a claim online here. You'll need the following information, so it pays to have your recent policy document on hand:
- Policy number for the policy you're claiming on
- Name of the main policy contact
- Date of birth of the main policy contact
- Postcode (of your postal address)
- Email address
- Details of what happened and when
- Details of any other people involved (including any tenants/other drivers, witnesses or emergency services) and any third party's insurance details.
For car insurance claims, you'll also need the details for any other drivers involved, including the type of licence they hold and the number of years they’ve held it. We’ll need this information for the person driving your vehicle and any other third party involved. In addition, it’s helpful to know who the other party is insured with.
For home, contents or landlord insurance claims, you'll also need the details of the damaged items or parts of your home.